Richest Nigerian actresses: Apparently, we listed 20 actresses and their net worth but we detailed out 15. Took us 2 days to finish up this list. We present to you The Top 20 Richest Nigerian Actresses and Their Net worth. Sentiments aside, if you don’t agree with this List, as usual Use Our Comment box below. We had to Paginate this list because of the pictures and amount of texts this post contains. Putting All on one page would slow down your device, and of course swallow your Data Plans.
Below are the criteria we used in compiling this list!
1. Years They’ve been active in the industry
2. Amount they charge for a move
3. Number of movies they’ve appeared in
5. Brands of Endorsements [Of course, Brands pay higher than the other]
6. Properties [Their mansions, cars, luxurious lifestyles]
Sit Down, Relax, Get a Pop corn and ENJOY!
– Use The Comment Box to air your sentiments, disagreements and so on.
Check out the list below:
16. PATIENCE OZOKWOR – $300,000 = ₦60 MILLION
57 years old Mama Gee! She Has Been in the Acting business since 1998. For the Past 17 years Patience Ozokwor has Entertained Nollywood Lovers with her sense of humour and acting.
Patience has acted in many movies with actors and actresses such as Ini Edo, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Rita Dominic, Pete Edochie, Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey Nouah, Van Vicker, Mike Ezuruonye, Oge Okoye, Kanayo O. Kanayo and Chioma Chukwuka.
She is regarded as the ‘Wicked Step-mother’. Like they say, all movies of this actress are ‘ALL EVIL’. She is good in played these roles quite well.
Patience Ozokwor opened a multi-million Naira plaza in Coal City Garden Enugu on Saturday March 29th, 2013.
Patience ozokwor worth is $290,000 – ₦57,710,000